A BLACK & WHITE PHOTO OF THE BETHANY BAPTIST CHURCH
This a black and White photograph of the Bethany Baptist Church which was organized in 1821 and built on this third location in 1874. The second location was on property where the present day African American Bethany Baptist Church is located. The Old Bethany Church was torn down in the 1960's and replaced with the present day Bethany Baptist Church. Prior to 1874, both black and white worshipped at the old church. For 125 years there have been two Bethany Baptist Churches in Burnt Corn.